Hire Terms & Conditions
1. We take full payment at point of booking via credit/debit card.
2. Cancellations with more than 7 days notice will receive a full refund. However if a booking is cancelled less than 7 days before the collection date, no refund is given.
3. Any damage or loss caused to hired products must be paid for in full. It is advisable to check with your insurance company that goods are covered before travelling. To give an indication of costs:
(a) Superficial damage – such as scrapes caused by car park barriers: £100.
(b) Structural damage – such as cracking/smashing a box: Retail price of box (in addition to the hire cost).
(XXL/900 Box Retail: £685; M/200 Box Retail: £339)
Please be aware of the increased height of your vehicle with a box fitted, usually the issue is with car park barriers but any such obstructions should be avoided.
4. It is advisable to check with your insurance company that goods are covered before travelling.
5. Check the product(s) are securely fixed at regular intervals during your journey, we cannot be responsible for the security of the equipment once it has left our premises.
6. If you have problems turning a key in a lock do not force it, the lid must be aligned flush with the base in order to lock (like a suitcase).
Tips if you encounter problems closing a roof box –
M/200(400Litre): If the key is not turning easily in the lock do not force it, hold the lid down flush and then try turning the key.
XXL/900(600Litre): If the latch does not spring back when closing, try closing it again more firmly – sometimes pulling down at the front and rear is required.
Note: on either box you may need to re-arrange the load inside the box to make sure nothing is obstructing the lid from fully closing. If having tried these things you are still stuck please call us! Broken or damaged keys would have to be paid for when you return so please err on the side of caution.
7. To get the best use of the roof box, pack it with soft bags and lightweight items wherever possible.
8. Please return a hire product in the condition you received it, failure to do so may result in an additional cleaning charge.
9. Please do not remove the roof box (or roof bars) from the vehicle yourself.